Wednesday, November 12, 2008

New Rules for This Week

Happy hump-day! Anyone else anxious for the weekend? We had a bout of food poisoning today at my house so I'm ready for a break!

FYI, the second post on the Penguin blog is live!

Just a quick note - it has been brought to my attention that leaving comments on the Penguin site may be a little more complicated than I had anticipated. Some people have mentioned not being able to find the link to leave a comment (you have to scroll all the way down to the bottom past the blue "trackback URL" bar where it says "add comment.") And even then, the moderator needs to approve the comments before they will be posted and I'm hearing that it's taking a while, so...

In the interest of being fair, I'm going to repost all the Penguin posts on my blog on Friday and you can leave your comments there instead to qualify for this week's Freebie Friday.

If you are patient enough to navigate the Penguin site, I appreciate it! Mostly I like my publisher to see that I have friends online. : ) But you will not be penalized if you'd prefer to comment here.

See you Friday!

Linda