Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Winner!

Happy Election Day, all you US Readers! If you are voting age, GET OUT AND VOTE!

I'll be heading to the polls in about an hour and a half, when the last of the sleepover kids go home. (In our community, the schools are used for polling places, so the kids are off today.)

Meanwhile, the winner of the pen and notepad set is:
TINA

Please send me your mailing address at gerb at lindagerber dot com so I can send it out to you!

I'll be a little scarce the rest of the week. I've taken on the NaNoWriMo challenge this month and I'm already finding that it's going to be, well, a challenge. When I'm on deadline, I think nothing of shutting myself away in a room and attaching myself to a computer, but to crank it out like this on a continual basis... gaah! You can follow the struggle - er, progress - on my crit group's blog if you're interested.

You can also find me on BookWormBookLover's blog this week.

See you right here on Friday for another freebie AND the long-awaited GCC Tour interview with Kelly Parra!

See you then! Now, go vote!!!