Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year!

Thanks to your support, 2008 has been a great year.
I sincerely appreciate you reading my books.
And I’ve loved hearing from you –
especially if you liked them!
2009 promises to bring more to look forward to…
I’m happy to report that Scholastic Book Fair
has decided to include DEATH BY LATTE to join
DEATH BY BIKINI in the school book fairs.
And DEATH BY DENIM will make its debut in May!
Many of you have written to let me know that
five months is a long time to wait
to see what’s going to happen with Aphra and Seth.
Believe me, I know!
So I have a special thank you surprise for you…
Please join Aphra on twitter each weekday from January through April for mini
installments of your bonus novella,
DEATH BY DECEPTION
If you don't have a twitter account, don't worry -
you can catch updates right here on the blog. (Check the sidebar.)
I wish for you a fantastic 2009!
May it be your best year ever!

Linda