Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Winners!

Wow - you all have some great guest lists! I wanna party with you!

This weeks winners are:

BOYS THAT BITE: Flip

VIOLET IN PRIVATE: Bamabelle

Please shoot me an email at gerb at lindagerber dot com with your mailing information and I'll get your books send out to you.

Everyone else, I'll see you on Friday for a
special
holiday freebie!

Meanwhile, for more chances to win, check out Amanda Ashby's blog contest for a copy of ZOMBIE QUEEN OF NEWBURY HIGH. Her contest will remain open until Sunday.

And don't forget AS King's DUST OF 100 DOGS contest, open until December 18th.

AND, Sara Zarr is giving away two copies of SWEETHEARTS over at the TeenFictionCafe! Get your entry in before Friday!

Oh, and one last thing - I have an interview up at Susanne Saville's blog this week. Feel free to stop and say hello!