Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Winners and Inauguration Day!

Happy Inauguration Day, everyone! How many of you watched the proceedings at school, work or home? I moved my workspace into the TV room and watched the pomp and circumstance all day. (In case you are wondering, no, this is not help me to be productive. But I wouldn't have missed it!) No matter what side of the political divide you sit on, this was an impressive inauguration. Loved the musical numbers (and Aretha's hat. Ha!) and President Obama's speech was direct and powerful. And check out the White House's updated website! Cool stuff. And speaking of cool stuff...

I enjoyed reading through your family/friend writing project ideas. Thanks for all your responses! The winners of this week's Freebie Friday by random drawing are:

ANNIE'S ADVENTURES: Cecilia
SOMETHING HAPPENED: Erika Lynn

Please send me an email with your mailing info at gerb @ lindagerber . com (eliminate the spaces) and we'll get them sent out to you.

Meanwhile, stay tuned to the blog this week for an interview with Teri Brown and a Freebie Friday you won't want to miss.