Tuesday, May 19, 2009

And the Winners Are...

I'm back! Special shout out to Trista (who commented on the previous post) and all the super cool people I met today at Blendon!

And now, for the drawing (happening in real time. Kind of.)

Drum roll, please....

I WANNA BE YOUR JOEY RAMONE - Dominique


NEED - Phoebe Jordan


LOVESTRUCK SUMMER - yabooknerd


MY BIG NOSE AND OTHER NATURAL DISASTERS - GreenBeanTeenQueen


INVISIBLE TOUCH - Susan Adrian


Skull Purse - Book Spot


ZOMBIE QUEEN OF NEWBURY HIGH - Rainbowrose0


MISS MATCH - memememememeee


OH. MY. GODS. - Susan


THE SECOND VIRGINITY OF SUSIE GREEN - pepsivanilla



A WALK THROUGH A WINDOW - Carlene and Petite



Grand Prize Deadly Denim bag - Dottie

Congratulations, everyone! Thanks so much for coming along to help me celebrate!!!
Winners, please send me your mailing info to gerb (@) lindagerber (.) com so we can get your prizes sent off to you!