Friday, May 08, 2009

Freebie Friday and the Winner



Happy Friday, everyone! Apologies for being late to post the winner. These past couple of weeks have been insane! But it's good insane. Look! Less than a week until DBD hits the shelves!

If you are in the Cincinnati area, you are welcome to join me for a launch party/signing at the West Chester Barnes and Noble on Friday, May 15.

If you can't make it to that one, I hope you will join us here on the blog for an online party with books and prizes and special guests May 15, 16 and 17!

Meanwhile, the winner of last week's signed copy of DEATH BY DENIM is:

BabygirlG

Please send me an email with your mailing instructions to gerb (@) lindagerber (.) com and I'll get that out to you.

And for this week's freebie, in honor of the Young Authors workshop I'm doing at the B&N Easton this morning, how about a $15 B&N gift card. To enter, leave a comment below telling me what your plans are for this weekend. Bonus points to anyone who will spend it in anticipation of the DBD launch!