Friday, May 29, 2009

Freebie Friday

Okay, so I'm supposed to be at BEA right now. Instead, I'm sitting at my desk in my yukata with a can of flat sprite by my side (all I can keep down) and feeling tremendously sorry for myself that I'm missing out on everything.

I'm not sure what I have. I think it's the flu. All I know is I feel wrung out and really, really bummed. (Whine, whine, wallow, wallow.)

BUT that's not what I was going to post about! I promised you a bonus and here it is: I just got an extra box of DEATH BY DENIM c/o my agent, who got a bunch of copies from my publisher. This is on top of the author copies I got in the first place. So I have extras!

For this week's freebie, I'm going to give away five signed copies. Here's five ways you can be entered to win one of them -
1. If you were at the Author Carnival in New York yesterday, tell me about it!
2. If you are attending BEA, tell me about it!
3. If you know of a good flu remedy, please tell me about it!
4. If you just really want a copy, tell me about it!
5. If you have already have a copy, you can nominate one of your friends to win!

I will draw the winners on Tuesday, June 2.

P.S. If you are a book blogger and would like to give away some copies of DEATH BY DENIM, please send me a note at gerb (@) lindagerber (.) com and I'll hook you up (as long as supplies last.)

P.P.S. To my regular readers and previous winners... you may notice that I am a little behind getting the prizes sent out. (I need an assistant!) As of tomorrow's post office run, though, I should be all caught up. If you have won something and haven't received it by next week, please let me know and we'll double check the list!