Friday, May 15, 2009

Party Over Here with Lucienne Diver!

Next, please welcome party gal Lucienne Diver, author of the brand-spanking new YA novel, VAMPED. You should check out her livejournal where VAMPED's main character Gina is known to make guest appearances!

When I was a young teen, maybe even a pre-teen, I had a favorite pair of jeans…you know, the kind you had to lay down on the bed and suck in your gut to zip up. I don’t know what it was about those jeans... I guess I thought they made me look hot. Probably, they made me look like I was slipping out of a sausage casing, but I thought they were tres chic. Don’t remember what ever happened to those jeans. I suspect my mother disappeared them on me.

Sadly, I don't have a pic. : D


Confession time - have you ever worn too-tight jeans? Since we just barely gave away a copy of VAMPED her on the blog, this time leave a comment below to be entered to win this way cute Sourpuss Skull Bag.