Wednesday, May 20, 2009

What's Up Wednesday

American Idol
Anyone watch the Adam/Kris finale on American Idol last night? What did you think? Who do you think will win? I was a little underwhelmed by the show as a whole - especially the Kara song - but I think both Adam and Kris had "moments." I'm pretty sure Adam will come out ahead, but I love that both of them will be just as pleased if the other wins.

Glee
After Idol, we saw the pilot episode of Glee. Anyone else catch it? It's set at an Ohio school! Go, Bucks!

Teen Author Carnival
Kind of spur-of-the-moment, I made it work so I could go to BEA and participate in the Teen Author Carnival next Thursday night. If you're going to BEA or are in the NYC area, I'd love to see you!

New Moon Poster
Ooooh. I love the darker, edgier feel to this poster. Who do you think carries the poster here, Edward or Jacob? As much as I laughed at the makeup/wigs/special effects/acting in the first movie, I can't wait to see this one!

Book Auction
Please take the time to hop over to this site and bid on a book or two. This auction is to benefit Bridget Zinn, an upcoming YA author. Bidding ends May 29th.

That's it for me. What's up with you?