Thursday, August 06, 2009

Aaand We're Back

Hi, everyone! I hope you had a great July. I missed you!

Well, okay, I would have missed you if I'd have had time to think about it. Last month was crazy busy, which is why I was away. The good news is, I finished the first round of revisions for TRANCE and I'm excited about how it's turning out.

TRANCE is about two sisters who receive coded premonitions through trance writing, and what goes wrong when one of them misses a message. It comes out next spring and I'll be sharing plenty of teasers here on the blog.

Meanwhile, I'm happy to announce the return of Freebie Friday! Be sure to come back tomorrow for our kick off Freebie with Stephanie Kuehnert and her new book, BALLADS OF SUBURBIA.

And check out some of the great authors and books we have coming up!

Jennifer Banash - SIMPLY IRRESISTIBLE

Alyson Noel - BLUE MOON

Melissa Francis - BITE ME

Aprilynne Pike - WINGS

Lauren Baratz-Logsted - CRAZY BEAUTIFUL

Lisa Mangum - THE HOURGLASS DOOR

Marley Gibson - GHOST HUNTRESS

Paula Chase Hyman - DEL RIO BAY series


(Wondering what the picture up there has to do with anything? Last night we saw Foreigner in concert. They've still got it after all these years. Great concert, even though turned into a sing-along in the section where I was sitting!)