Friday, August 28, 2009

Winner and More Freebies

I'm a mom. It's a great gig, except when something goes wrong. Like this week. My little guy got sick - really sick - one day after school started. He had to have his oxygen levels tested and have breathing treatments and a lot of mom attention. Everything else kind of fell by the wayside. He'll be fine; the doctor said he should be able to return to school on Monday (yay!) but in the meantime, I have missed announcing winners and posting today's Freebie. Apologies all around! I figured you would all understand.

The winner of last week's book giveaway freebie is:

Empress Awesome

Please send me your mailing instructions and I'll get those books out to you. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!

Next week we'll get back to our author interviews/freebies, but for this week, let's make it easy... two winners, $10 Amazon gift card each. To be entered to win, leave a comment below with your favorite back-to-school experience ever. Winners will be drawn Wednesday, September 2. (Hint: the drawing may be influenced by humor in the posts. I could really use a laugh this week!)

Enjoy your last August weekend!