Wednesday, October 28, 2009

WInners and What's up Wednesday

Happy Wednesday! Halfway to the weekend!

Thanks for weighing in on Jake vs.Edward. I do remain firmly in the team Jacob and Team Taylor camp, but I respect your opinions: ). The lucky winners of NEW DAWN are:

Jenni Bailey
Gellie E
Kristina Shields

Please send your mailing instructions to gerb @ lindagerber dot com and we'll get those sent out to you. Be sure to write "winner" in the subject line so you don't get lost in my overflowing inbox!

Everyone else, be sure to come back on Friday for a special, spooky Freebie Friday with Rosemary Clement-Moore!

What's up?

Saturday was the super fabulous Books, Blood and Bones signing at the North Little Rock Books-a-Million. Loved the people at BAM! They know how to throw a party. Giveaways, costume contest, trivia contest, decor. They even named drinks at the cafe for all our books! I'd go back in a heartbeat. PLUS I got to hang out with some very cCathool authors - Rosemary-Clement Moore (who will be here Friday!), Marley Gibson, Melissa Francis, Stacey Jay (who will be here next week!) and Chloe Neill. Very classy ladies. Great times.

Kids around here go Trick-or-Treating tomorrow night. Anyone else's community do this "beggar's night" thing instead of just letting the kids Trick-or-Treat on the actual day of Halloween? I do understand the police enforcement issue, but it just seems weird to me. Different than what I remember as a kid.

Speaking of what I remember as a kid - I'm over at Sunshine Edition this week, sharing a spooky Trick-or-Treat story...

Happy release week to Kate Brian (PERFECT MISTAKE), Catherine Murdock, PC and Kristin Cast (TEMPTED), Robin McKinley (FIRE, TALES OF ELEMENTAL SPIRITS) and Kristina Springer (THE EXPRESSOLOGIST)!

See you Friday!