Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Everybody Wins!

On the iPod - No Time by The Guess Who
(not really, but it would be the perfect theme song for me this week!)


This is going to be a quick post. The combination of very sick child, broken clothes dryer that forces me to go to a laundromat, four snow days in the past week for the kids, possible strep for me, a foot of snow outside and a looming deadline has left me with zero time to blog.

So here's what we're going to do... Everyone who commented on Julie's interview wins. The first three to send me an email with their mailing instructions to gerb (@) lindagerber (.) com get a signed THE IRON KING bookmark. Everyone else can have either a DEATH BY bookmark or, if they are willing to wait until mid-March, a shiny new TRANCE bookmark. Or both.

Oh, whatever... ANYONE who wants a TRANCE bookmark or two or three (and is willing to wait until mid-March to get it) go ahead and send me your mailing instructions, too and I'll put you on the list.

Meanwhile, do come back on Friday for another debut author interview with Olugbemisola Rhuday-Perkovich (ten points if you can say her name three times, fast!) author of 8th GRADE SUPERZERO.

Enjoy the rest of the week! See you Friday!