Thursday, June 17, 2010

WINNERS!!!

And the winner of Lisa Klein's CATE OF THE LOST COLONY IS:

Erika Lynn

The bonus winner of THE DEATH BY BIKINI MYSTERIES is:

Katie

Please send your mailing instructions to: gerb (@) lindagerber (.) com and I'll get your books sent out to you. Be sure to put WINNER in the subject line so it won't get lost in my inbox.

Everyone else come on back tomorrow for another freebie featuring Wendy Toliver and her new novel, LIFTED.

What's up? We're in Utah. The drive from Ohio to Utah is a LONG one, especially when you add stops to Indie bookstores along the way. I've never been to Lincoln, NE before, but we stopped at a bookstore in the historic district downtown (hello, Indigo Bridge Books!) and I am now in love with Lincoln. Such a charming city.

My dear daughter starts classes on Monday, which means... shopping for dorm stuff! So I gotta go spend money. See you tomorrow with Wendy!